Friday, August 26, 2005

LOL!

I think I missed this episode but this is so bloody funny.

George Costanza on life:

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, and you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no reponsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last 9 months floating... then you finish off as an orgasm."

Amen.

15 Comments:

Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Yup!
I wish I could get a fat salary now when I am young and when I need that money. The salary could gradually decrease as I get old and when I have little needs :-)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

actually overused lines. have read the same sentiment earlier too.

about starting out as a shrivelled old thing and ending as a gleam in someone's eye..

12:44 AM  
Blogger Rat said...

Wasn't that finish off as an orgasm ??

2:02 AM  
Blogger P said...

LOL! I checked a different site and it is ! It makes so much more sense now! thank you for that!

2:54 AM  
Blogger P said...

Suze: I have never heard of this before.

Neel: Couldn't agree with you more!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

actually..
you'd end as a gleam in someone's eye, planning to have a child.. dreaming about it etc.. :))

sounds more romantic anyway.

2:12 AM  
Blogger P said...

I don't know about that!

7:57 AM  
Blogger TheSfactor said...

I totally agree with neel on the fat salary when I'm young bit..only I want it to grow exponentially as i grow older and fatter too

8:17 AM  
Blogger akshay said...

let me add to this with another of george costanza's masterpieces...
"Horse manure's not that bad. I don't even mind the word manure. It's newer, which is good, and a ma in front of it. Ma-Newer. When you consider the other choices, manure is actually pretty refreshing."
I know it's got nothing to do with the post... however it does carry the same tone!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Srividya said...

amazing blog u've got here...just can't stop reading through :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger P said...

thanks you!

9:52 PM  
Blogger P said...

Akshay...that was hilarious da. I remember that episode. the guy is so freaking messed up!

2:08 AM  
Anonymous bleah said...

i don't think this's form seinfeld.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Isheeta said...

omg, this is hilarious!i dont remeber the ep, but its something only george would say!

9:40 AM  
Blogger P said...

yeah :) Only george!

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home